Learn to Sk8
Under the direction of Diane Woodside, our Sk8 Gr8 @ Gallo Learn To Skate USA program will be offered on Tuesday from 10 - 11am beginning July 12th. This 6-week program is offered @ $65 (PLUS a $13.25 self-registration fee with USFS) & includes a 1/2 hour group lesson with a 1/2 hour practice time. Students are overseen by our Instructors Ali, Keohane, Bretti Keohane, Sarah Gleason, & Ryan Donahue. Call Diane @ Gallo for registration information @ 508-759-8904 (x3)!
Other groups run THEIR lessons @ Gallo too... check them out on our Home Page or on our LINKS!
All year round, Gallo also offers JUST ADULTS under the direction of Roger Collards.
Simply show up to this weekly class with your completed application (see Rink Lobby) & $10.
- Group classes for adults ONLY
- Tuesdays @ 11:10am – Noon
- ONLY $10.00 per class!
TIPS for ALL sk8ers...
- Sk8ers should wear comfortable/warm clothing so movements will not be restricted!
- Gloves/Mittens/Helmets are a good idea too (bike helmets are acceptable)!
- Stand up Tall, you will not FALL!
- Keep your head up & look forward (not @ your feet;)!
- Kindly use the benches located on the lower level runway to change into & out of sk8s!
- All sk8s should be sharpened!